Play it safe with our Valentine’s Day tips!
- Make sure you brush your teeth and tongue (yes, your tongue) twice a day and remove excess plaque and bacteria with flossing.
- Use anti-bacterial mouthwash once or twice a day.
- Chew gum. Chewing gum stimulates the salivary function, and the purpose of saliva is to clean your teeth.
- Eat right dental foods—an apple a day will keep both the doctor and the dentist away. Fiber-rich and crunchy foods are natural tooth cleaners.
- Never go to sleep with an unclean mouth. When we sleep, we have a reduced salivary flow. If you don’t wash away the cavity-causing bacteria, your mouth won’t either.
- Visit your dentist twice a year for check-ups.
Trust Superior Dental Health For Great Family Care
When you come to our dental office you will have a smile on your face from the time you walk in, to when you leave, you won’t have a choice but to smile. Our dentist and team make sure that every patient is comfortable in their chairs and get the care they need.
At Superior Dental Health, we take pride in offering high-quality dental care for the whole family in a comfortable environment. Schedule an appointment and experience the difference for yourself!